Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Eternal Ones (Eternal Ones, #1) by Kirsten Miller, Book Review

Haven Moore has always lived in the town of Snope City, Tennessee. But for as long as she can remember, Haven has experienced visions of a past life as a girl named Constance, whose love for a boy called Ethan ended in fiery tragedy.
One day, the sight of notorious playboy Iain Morrow on television brings Haven to her knees. Haven flees to New York City to find Iain and there, she is swept up in an epic love affair that feels both deeply fated and terribly dangerous. Is Iain her beloved Ethan? Or is he her murderer from a past life? Haven asks the members of the powerful and mysterious Ouroboros Society to help her unlock the mysteries of reincarnation and discover the secrets hidden in her past lives, and loves, before all is lost and the cycle begins again. But what is the Ouroboros Society? And how can Haven know whom to trust?
Title: The Eternal Ones
Author: Kirsten Miller
Publisher: Razorbill
Pages: 432
Release Date: July 5, 2011
Source: Author
Format: Paperback
Rating: 5/5
Wow. The Eternal Ones--an amazing read! First of all, I would like to thank Kirsten Miller, the author of this wondrous novel, for personally sending me a signed copy of The Eternal Ones and the sequel All You Desire.
I loved everything about The Eternal Ones--the setting, the plot, the characters--literally EVERYTHING. One thing that I especially loved about this book was how it kept me constantly guessing. Most authors try to make their books mysterious, but I always know who the killer is or whatever mystery lies within the book, the Kirsten Miller kept me on my feet the entire book, and I applaud her for that. *applauds*
I highly recommend The Eternal Ones to anyone who enjoys romance, action, adventure, mystery, and thrills that remain with you long after you finish the book.
Also, I fortunate enough to interview Kirsten, so make sure to keep an eye out on the blog for that! I hope to post it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment